HND Graphic design 2014-16 | Merit
BA Graphic design2016-17 | 2:1
– Adobe CC fluent– Invision– Google Analytics – WordPress– CSS
Responsible for the ground-up creation and development of websites, brand collateral and marketing for Krieder Interior design studio & DX-2 Innovative surfaces. Initial setup and management of e-commerce functionality for dx-2 and the Krieder furniture store. Managing all marketing channels including digital marketing/social campaigns (ppc, IG, Facebook, LinkedIn) and print campaigns (magazines, vinyl updates, in-house company signage). Managing surplus development (external resource) of the website. In-depth market research and competitor analysis guides the design and user experience of all the sites, whilst using analytics to evaluate implemented systems. Website asset creation from graphics to optimising imagery ready for web. Bespoke designed signatures then implementing across the company.
– Website UX design + development – E-commerce development + management – Interaction design– Establishment of the brand voice and continuation across all channels – Content/SEO copy creation – Seo optimisation – E-commerce product database creation and updating – Content creation (digital media; banners, image optimisation) – Social media management and content– Corporate Graphics (vehicle vinyl and building signage)
Throughout my career, I have used freelancing as a means to surplus income as well as learn valuable and transferable business skills. Also, it has provided a means of refining my skills and keeping creative. I enjoy full creative control of my projects, creating a brand from a mere idea to a fully functioning product or developing and improving an existing brand to reach a higher potential and return of investment.
– Website design / Development (wordpress) / Design/UX updates / UX audits– Branding / Logo design / Business cards / Email signatures / Marketing material – Proposals / Pitching / Invoicing
Designing and managing small to medium size projects across a wide range of industries. Design for both Magento e-commerce platform and WordPress varying in scope and requirement. Whilst maintaining a support ticketing system providing website support and design improvements. Usability testing protocol and cross-browser testing. Communication with external developers of varying nationality + skillset.
– Website design / UX design / UX wireframing / Responsive mobile first practice – Usability testing protocol / Browser testing / Frontend inspection + review – Agency documentation design (internal + external) and marketing collateral – Socal media design + campaign analysis
My role was to design social media posts, posters and other promotional material in keeping with the brands striking identity. I executed a concept for an engaging motion GIFF using a lightbulb switching on/off – the concept and catch-line defined the increased concentration caffeine provides. Unfortunately, the role was cut short in order to devote my time toward my final university dissertation.
– Print design (posters, leaflets & stickers) – Social imagery and marketing collateral
During the summer (in-between university) I joined the marketing department of Givergy, part of Red group. Givergy had offices in London (Richmond), New York, Sydney, Hong Kong, and Canada. I was part of a wide range of graphic design related projects throughout my time there, one of the most important was creating the brochure for the next stage of the company. Givergy.com was their new website with integrated online bidding platform. I was responsible for the design of the brochure – to inform potential B2B clients of the new venture. The brochure design began using an existing layout to previous documents, but as it developed and went through the approval chain – it became the template for all the documents to follow. The internship was originally meant to last 4 weeks, 3 days a week. However, after the first two weeks, they requested an extension to 6 weeks (4 days a week) due to the succession.
– Print design (brochures, business cards and internal documentation) – Email marketing (Mailchimp)
I became one of the first designers to volunteer my time and graphic design skillset to Taylor made dreams charity, a make-a-wish charity established following the death of Taylor (son of suzie) after battling cancer from a young age and dying at the age of 16. My role involved designing promotional material for local events, designing business cards, compliment slips and other brand-related content. My work was beneficial to the charity but also greatly rewarding to myself, aiding such an honourable cause and helping me give back to the community.
Phone / 07583454537Email / firstname.lastname@example.org